Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dedicated to Chris and Celeste(picture)


Sadly, my much awaited spring break is almost over...I have a lot of research to do the rest of this week, and we have guests coming over tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that I won't get everything done. Atleast my room is not a mess anymore...have much more cleaning to do..I'm taking a break. On another note, a scary thing happened to Chris, a coworker at the hospital where I volunteer (I've mentioned him in another post). He's almost ready to graduate from nursing school along with his cute little sister Celeste. All they do is work and study, and they have tests almost everyday...their pretty blue eyes have turned red from exhaustion. So this past weekend, I saw Chris wearing glasses for the first time in 9 months. Little did I know the story behind that. After studying so much for 4 tests in a row, he fell asleep with his contacts at 2 a.m. on Friday. When he woke up and took out his lens from one eye, part of his cornea tore along with it...he rushed bleeding to the E.R, and as studious as he is, he went to take the test for an hour!!! I can't even imagine it...whoever heard the story was squirming and didn't even want to hear it, including my mom who's a nurse!! I feel so sorry for these siblings...they're so frustrated with their schedule...I admire everything they do. Thank God they'll be done in May..exactly a year after I got to work with these wonderful people!! Celeste is a pretty and vivacious girl; Chris is a bit quiet, but a very funny guy...I'll miss them when they stop working there after graduation...volunteering is basically the only fun I have, especially with them around and leaving with a big hug. Anyway, I guess I just felt so bad that I just wanted to write all this..and here's a picture of them (Celeste in red, Chris in black...with their respective better halves and beside Chris is his dad in brown)! Okay then, back to cleaning for another3-4 hours:(

1 comment:

sahusam.spga said...

What the! You have a blogger account too!!!

Talk about being a traitor to xanga :p


Yes, this is a useless comment to. At 4:00 in the morning I am here looking through some of my stamps and decided to go on my blog, the blogger one. Now, landed on your page. :D :D

Life is pretty exciting at this current moment :P