Monday, August 07, 2006

Heart-warming smile

It's been quite a while again...I've been terribly busy, and dragging along all these days. Summer classes are just not fun...especially Math. I feel so stupid going to Math Lab almost everyday for help...it's always been a nightmare for me. My brain's fried and I'm weak. Last week I was exhausted when I got back from the hospital, but my sister wanted me to go to a concert for youngsters at Lakewood Church...performed by Hillsong. And it was amazing...the energy of all the kids...the whole place was packed. Although I was beat, it was worth the trip...very inspiring. Today, Joel Osteen's message at church was to eat right...unfortunately, after the service, I and my sister were starving and gorged on a fantastic buffet at an Indian restaurant nearby...the food was absolutely delicious, and I felt like a baby whale when I got back home. So much for listening to Joel's message...I'm guilty now. But there was a cute little kid at the restaurant...he was just running around back and forth smiling at us as I waved a hi to him. And then when we were eating, he suddenly came so close to our table, gave me a million dollar smile and pranced away again...he was adorable... it's been a while since I've played with children too. I see a lot of angelic yet naughty little faces at the hospital, but never have time to stop by and watch their antics. Well, now I have to start a new week...of Math again...can't wait for it to end...I'm too tired to even lift a pencil or think anymore. It's really been ages since I had vacations or fun..except on my sister's birthday and at that concert. Okay, before I fall off my chair, goodnight...

No comments: