Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just tagged

I was tagged by someone from xanga. Instructions: Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people. Try to be original and creative; try not to use things that someone else has already used. Unfortunately I think no one visits my page at all, but if that happens, then I'd like to tag...Maria and Hari. Okay, nothing's in order....here we go...
1. Getting e-mails and phone calls from my friends in India.
2. Watching kids engrossed in their innocent activities (playing, sleeping, dancing), and sometimes joining them if I'm welcome.
3. Listening to music and humming along when I'm all alone.
4. Reading a novel while nibbling an apple and listening to music simultaneously.
5. Letting my older sister get away with things just to see her childish reaction for a few minutes.
6. Being able to bring out a genuine smile from someone at the hospital.
7. This is embarassing...watching cartoons...animated movies. And watching movies with my family.
8. The smell of moisture-filled soil in India just before it rains...it's been a looooong time.
9. Writing a poem when I feel like it...which happens only once or twice a year.
10. Pausing to pay attention to nature's beauty...watching the grass and trees sway, feeling the wind blow my hair away, listening to my chirpy little friends, and watching animals scurry around.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

thankyou sandra...but i can't visit your site because there's no webpage.